Biore Baking Soda Acne scrub
- Gently exfoliates and clears acne while helping to prevent future breakouts
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Formulated to exfoliate with naturally derived spherical beads and baking soda, then to treat existing acne and help stop future breakouts with 2% Salicylic Acid, this scrub leaves skin feeling clean and smooth
- Ideal for combination skin
- For optimal results, use up to 2-3 times per week, or up to 2 times daily, as needed
- Dermatologist tested, pH balanced, and oil-free
Break the breakout cycle – Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub for Combination Skin treats existing acne and gently exfoliates while clearing pores of the dirt and oil that causes blemishes in the first place. Formulated for combination skin, the scrub uses acne-fighting salicylic acid to clear up acne and blackheads, then with baking soda and naturally derived spherical beads, it buffs away dead skin cells. The creamy formula leaves skin feeling clean, soft, and silky-smooth.
How to use Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub for Combination Skin:
Squeeze a small amount of product into hands and massage over wet skin in small circular motions. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. For optimal results, use up to 2-3 times per week or up to 2 times daily, as needed.
About Biore Skincare:
Biore Skincare targets the root of all skin problems—the evil clogged pore. So when it comes to dirt and oil we take a no nonsense approach to fight smarter, not harder. Our scrub, liquid, powder, strip, mask and bar cleansing products go straight to the source of those pesky pores for deeply clean, beautiful skin.